I purchased a roketa 50cc from countyimports.com.I thought it all looked legit.

I was way off. it took 4 to 5 weeks to get my scooter and i live in California.

I chose my two colors yellow or blue and got black. ok what ever. then filled out the title request it's been almost another 4 weeks and still no title.

As far as I know a "dealer" can not sell a vehicle of any kind with out proper paper work i.e registration or title.

They do not return calls or e-mails, unless you count the auto respond e-mail which says nothing. They are a horrible company that doesn't know what, or give customer service, is. I do not reccomend using this company for any thing unless you want to blow a grand or so for nothing. I can't even sell the crapy thing now.

Wheres the help County Motorsports huh?

Had an Experience with County Motorsports?

Comments

Lippert Components - Lippert furniture Lippert Components "We purchased a new 2016 Bighorn 5th wheel, it came with the upgraded Lippert theater seats. Which looked good, they had vibrate and heat. within 6 months the heat went..." Read more 2016 Fleetwood RV - Jamboree Rv Review from Denver, Colorado Fleetwood RV "2016 fleetwood jamboree sport 26 foot. Was to be my retirement home. Purchased march 31st 2016. To date Sept 4 3016 have been nowhere. Lots of small issues initially then..." Read more Fleetwood RV - No one calls back or helps Fleetwood RV "I would like to know what to do about my floor separating from the wall about a 1/4 or more.I can see daylight from the road. After fixing the sheared..." Read more Nissan Usa - HORRIBLE MPG ON 2014 NISSAN ROGUE Nissan Usa "i'VE TAKEN MY VEHICLE TO 3 NISSAN DEALERSHIPS AS MY GAS MILEAGE IS FAR BELOW WHAT IS ADVERTISED.I GET 14.2 IN THE CITY AND 24 MPG ON THE HIGHWAY..." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more