Santa Rosa, California

I purchased a roketa 50cc from countyimports.com.I thought it all looked legit.

I was way off. it took 4 to 5 weeks to get my scooter and i live in California.

I chose my two colors yellow or blue and got black. ok what ever. then filled out the title request it's been almost another 4 weeks and still no title.

As far as I know a "dealer" can not sell a vehicle of any kind with out proper paper work i.e registration or title.

They do not return calls or e-mails, unless you count the auto respond e-mail which says nothing. They are a horrible company that doesn't know what, or give customer service, is. I do not reccomend using this company for any thing unless you want to blow a grand or so for nothing. I can't even sell the crapy thing now.

Wheres the help County Motorsports huh?

Had an Experience with County Motorsports?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Nissan Usa - HORRIBLE MPG ON 2014 NISSAN ROGUE Nissan Usa "i'VE TAKEN MY VEHICLE TO 3 NISSAN DEALERSHIPS AS MY GAS MILEAGE IS FAR BELOW WHAT IS ADVERTISED.I GET 14.2 IN THE CITY AND 24 MPG ON THE HIGHWAY..." Read more VinRecordsOnline Com - Fraud alert VinRecordsOnline Com "Charged $18.95 a mont for six months. Never received a bill, never an email or anything from this group. I had signed out as a guest. Not creating an account...." Read more Thor Motor Coach - Wiper Motor Problems By Wexco Serious Safety Issue Should Be A Recall!!! Thor Motor Coach "To whom it may concern, I had a very bad experience driving down the Interstate and ran into some rain I turned my windshield wipers on and the driver side wiper went..." Read more Fleetwood RV - 2005 fleet wood revolution Fleetwood RV "I have had several rvs this one was the most expensive one I paid over a quarter of a million dollars for this new and it is so cheaply made..." Read more Yelp Sucks Yelp "I went to write a review on Yelp. I was having problems so I looked for customer service and there was none. Just a list of frequently asked questions. My..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more Cyanic Solution - I GOT A JOB FROM CYANIC -IT SOLUTIONS.... FOR ACCENTURE with 2.5pa Cyanic Solution "HELLO, i got a call from cyanic solutions stating it campus... after going there they made me write the exam/test on Cprogramming after 4 days i got mail stating of..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more